Fiona's Bead Bar

This weblog serves as a showcase for my bead projects. They started mostly as gifts for my friends. I normally do only one-time pieces, so they are kinda "exclusive", if you know what I mean. :) Do check back often for updates!


If you see anything you like, feel free to email me, and we will work something out.  

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A 30-something madly in love with handicrafts. I scrapbook, make wearable jewellery and crochet, among other things. My greatest dream right now is to have a car of my own.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Mini Clay Tiles


I had finally bought those Kemper Cutters... (Thank you, Charlene!)
Those who are really in polymer clay will know what I am talking about...
The tiny cutters will give you a perfect cut-out every time.
Wonderful!! Love it!!
Watch me have fun!

These mini tiles will be glued to mini pegs later.
They will make very lovely note holders.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Blogger said...

These are so sweet! I bought lots of clay one time, hoping to start making my own unique clay beads for my cards, but not an expert in clay. Any advise? Also, do you use your oven for baking your clay beauties only? Is it safe to then use it for food?? :)

May 18, 2008 3:03 PM  
Blogger Fiona said...

Good for you! Yes, I use an oven for baking (or curing) of the clay. However, it is advisable not to use anything in contact with the clay for food, although clay is not toxic, the fumes are.

May 18, 2008 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home