Fiona's Bead Bar

This weblog serves as a showcase for my bead projects. They started mostly as gifts for my friends. I normally do only one-time pieces, so they are kinda "exclusive", if you know what I mean. :) Do check back often for updates!


If you see anything you like, feel free to email me, and we will work something out.  

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A 30-something madly in love with handicrafts. I scrapbook, make wearable jewellery and crochet, among other things. My greatest dream right now is to have a car of my own.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Super Long Break

Yeah, I know...
Been missing from this space for a very long time.
A lot of things are happening to me.
A new direction in my job scope,
Rearranging new furniture for my living room (which is currently in a mess),
And some "other" stuff...

I promise I will be right back after everything has settled down...
I promise, I promise!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home