Fiona's Bead Bar

This weblog serves as a showcase for my bead projects. They started mostly as gifts for my friends. I normally do only one-time pieces, so they are kinda "exclusive", if you know what I mean. :) Do check back often for updates!


If you see anything you like, feel free to email me, and we will work something out.  

My Photo
Name:
Location: Singapore

A 30-something madly in love with handicrafts. I scrapbook, make wearable jewellery and crochet, among other things. My greatest dream right now is to have a car of my own.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Strawberry Shortcake Slice Mobile Phone charms


Yo! Hey! Check this out!
Cute cake slice charms for mobile phones!

This is actually my first attempt at make rectangular cake slices, and I must say, they do look cute!

NOT FOR SALE, meant as gifts.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

gnuy_28@yahoo.com

mailing list?

June 23, 2007 2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home